Rappers Can Blog Too...

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

8 Days To Record

For everybody sending me messages asking about the meaning behind the project and the details on it, I thought to break it down a little...I know Big K.R.I.T. made a track titled “Hometown Hero”. But anyone that's been following me knows we came up with this project the beginning of '09, it took so long to finish this because of changes of studios, and me wanting to perfect this. I thought the name alone stood for something big, now it's becoming bigger than we planned it to be. I felt like this is a project for everybody I know, have met, everyone in my city, and all over. That's a hometown hero. Not saying I'm saving my city...but I am in a way. I got 8 days left til I have to turn this project in, so right now as I blog this via the studio, I'm mixing and recording final tracks. I kept it light on the features, its more so about me, LaVish. I'm proud of every song off this. October 26th y'all!!!! Tell a friend

No comments: