Rappers Can Blog Too...

Monday, May 10, 2010

Work Shift

Haven't been on my blog shit much since the tape dropped. Pretty good success, I'm thankful for everybody who downloaded that and told a friend. Now I'm working on the final project, "Hometown Hero". I plan on this being a 16 track album full of original music. I got a couple new features yall may know about. This is something I'll be spending the next 3 months on. Something to really reflect me so people can find out who I really am. Expect some videos and a few leaks in the meantime. First single off it is "Cranberry Juice" produced by LAUSD. I'm doing a lot of the production on this end. In the recording process I been listening to a bunch of my older influences, to bring back that old feeling. Feel Me ?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

gotta be my favorite rapper out right now by far. you that nigga

AkidNamedLaVish said...

I appreciate that