Rappers Can Blog Too...

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Coulda Been.

If I wasn't rapping, I'd prolly be wrestling, hand to hand grappling, or on the corner of Madison/or Real Estating tryna sell you a mansion, or rollerblading, doing 360 flat spins/or I'd prolly be flipping the burgers, attempted murder, parolized sipping on Gerber/I could be working at June's, chain snatching, jerking ya jewels, homeless working for food/I might be cleaning ya pool, teaching your school, preaching a fool, leeching, smoking weed to be cool, at DMV's holding lines up, or wind up in line ups, ya times up/full of holes, in a hole, in a fine Tux, out on parole, outta control, holding ya dime up/I could be lazy sitting on ya couch, or I could be crazy cussing pigeons out/I could be hustling bags, struggling bad, if I wasn't up in the lab/sheeittt I just might be cutting ya grass, walking ya dog, pumping ya gas or nothing at all/

2 comments:

abstract92 said...

II aint da Onlii One who on dat Lupe huh?? lol
Buh nah Could been iz like 1 of ma fav lupe JOintz

Tawaine Hall said...

Classic Lu