Rappers Can Blog Too...

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Just Another Day Out In Sunny L.A.

Chill day, went to breakfast/church with my mom (Happy Mother's Day to all ya'll btw), then posted at Reserve with Toussaint. Been making a lot of connects, and people that are holding me down and willing to help. So I gotta take it one day at a time, I'm not rushing the tape, but I'm not wasting time with it. Now that we've done all the partying/networking it's time to get back in the studio. I should have new material up within the next week, photo shoot next week for the cover and etc. I'm glad to be in the position I'm in, I weeded out all the people that don't need to be in my life or involved in with what I got going on, so it's only up from here..."Hometown Hero" coming soon...be cool.

-LaV.

No comments: