Rappers Can Blog Too...

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Can I Talk My Shit Again

Its 2 in the A.M. and im thinking to myself, how can I step it up a notch, what can I do that I haven't done with this music thing to make me a better artist ? Well I've figured that out . . So don't worry the mixtape is coming in September, the myspace page will be updated this week and the upcoming project "The Class Act Mixtape" is coming also, (more info on that coming). Much love to Skream & Citee for engineering my shit, and Chuck Wun for sitting in every studio sessions, and ALL the ladies that came through to em, plus I can't forget Raymeo, Spitz & Hypebeast for the rides to the studio.

I feel as on this mixtape I stepped up the lyrical skills and song making ability. After I did "Dreamy" people asked me if I could deliver tracks like that all the time and after the "A Millie" freestyle I got comments like "every song should be as lyrical or better than A Millie" so that's what I strived for.

So lookout for that, which willl be up for download shortly. "The Class Act Mixtape" will be coming soon.

myspace.com/iamlavish

No comments: