Rappers Can Blog Too...

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Good Imagination!

Aiight im back from whatever planet I've been on the past month or so, me and a few close friends talked and went over my music.Shout outs to DT for the good advice, but real big ups to Amara she's the reason im where i am today, my biggest advisor/bestfriend who tells me what i should do next or what ideas are good or bad.Chuck, D Anthony, Rich, Raymeo and D Binx (to name a few), I love ya for correcting me on what's good and making it GREAT!. . ."The Homecoming Mixtape" was just another wacko idea i had that would make people compare to kanye even MORE. I got my head outta my ass and back into a creative state of mind. So now, im pending on a few titles right now for the album "Good Imagination" being one (which is why its the blog title). . .i know i post the longest fucking blogs ever but HEY! the people wanna know things, right? Anyway, the album will go into works this summer and release date is a big IDK but 09 for sure, we're not rushing it, peace to the masterminds and G.L.A.M. Musik.

-LaVish. . .

No comments: